My 52 Tuesdays is a worldwide participatory project where people build and share a unique portrait of a year in their lives. Every week, every Tuesday, a question is posed. Answer by writing down your response and taking your photo with it. See answers to the same question from your closest friends and creative people all over the world. Share your photos or keep them private. It is a project about you, set in time, distinctly personal and lovingly communal – but only if you choose it to be so, because ultimately it is a project about choice. And only on Tuesdays. How much will you share?
• A new question arrives every Tuesday
• Publish to a real time stream for instant participation
• View other people’s response to the same question
• Instant sharing via Facebook & Twitter
• Make your photo public or private – make it just for you!
• View responses from others close to you via Google/ Apple Maps
• Collate your favourite responses (for iOS only)
• Works with Android versions 2.2 and above (for Android only)
This version of the app is 1.0 so if you experience any errors we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to email email@example.com
My 52 Tuesdays is a companion project to the new feature film 52 Tuesdays and a collaboration between Closer Productions and experience design company, Sandpit.